Chocolate Audio teamed up again with the extremely talented Gianluca Ferro and his Custom ESP 8-String Baritone Guitar to create an instrument dedicated to low-end-activated power rhythm guitar.
Two octaves ranging from F#1 to F#3 are filled with up to 6 Round Robins (with semi-intelligent down and up stroking) and 32 different articulations for to choose from, including Single Notes, Power Chords and Power Chord Inversions, Ghost, Legato and Slide. Vibratos, Harmonic Pinch, Palm Mute Standard, Palm Mute Dead, Slide Noises, String Slides, X-Ghost.
- played by Gianluca Ferro on a Custom ESP 8-String Baritone Guitar.
- about 3.85 GB (compressed) of samples.
- 14709 samples.
- 32 articulations + fitting release samples.
- 2 full octaves of range (F#1-F#3), tailored for power rhythm parts.
- dedicated to creating raging and furious low-ended power rhythm guitar tracks.
- up to 6 round robins per articulation.
- 2 boutique high-gain amprecording paths.
- 1 direct-injection to the converters (D.I.) for personalized post processing.
- 2 bi-amped (+ DI) indipendent parts and Haas and detuning effects on each part for maximum flexibility in timbre and stereo witdth, from mono to expanded mind-boggling stereo.
- easy multi out assignment.
- freely assignable articulations.
- comes with 3 pre-made Kontakt multis.
- 30 instrument presets for sound and articulation combinations.
- digitally recorded at 24-bit / 88.2 kHz, released at 24-bit / 44.1 kHz.
- build your own articulation map with up to 10 different articulations + release samples.
- trigger articulations via key-switches or temporary key-switching.
- automatic repeat on releasefunction for faster riffs.
- very quick startup times.
- 2 parts, 2 amps + 1 DI and stereo management (panpot, Haas, micro delay and detuning).
- Legato and Slide: a single note intelligent Legato and Slide which plays a Legato (hammer-on or pull-off) or Slide (up or down-ward) effect when two notes are overlapping and a normal Sustain sample when not.
- pre-attack to save the vital pre-attack pick-noise where needed (required anticipating parts in your DAW).
- repetition time to trigger automatically down-strokes only or alternate picking.
- assign single channels to separate outs.
Requires the full version of Kontakt 5.5.2 or better.
Uproar RAW lists at 89.00 USD and is on offer until May 31st at 59.00 USD (33% OFF).
To purchase or for more info head to: www.chocolateaudio.com