This is a selection of audio demos for the 4 pianos: all of these are recorded right at Kontakt's output and only normalized to -1dB peak.
NEW - Version 1.5 of The 88 Series Pianos engine is out
After months of testing we released v.1.5 of our engine. Here are the changes:
- Fixed a bug in Mute/Solo logic
- Fixed bugs in Release, Resonances and Release Trails samples playback
- Fixed some graphics bugs
- Other minor bug-fixes
- NEW FEATURES
- Added Previous/Next Preset buttons
- Added support for continuous Sustain Pedal (Half-Pedaling)
- Added Advanced Settings page with Key Level Trimmer
- Added Credits page
- Vastly improved .nki program for Model D Grand
- Dramatically improved CPU and Voice management
This bundle features the following products:
The four libraries making up the bundle, a total of 26GB and 21240 samples, cover a wide range of styles and crafting methods, from acoustic grand pianos to upright and electric models.
The Model 7 Grand, Model D Grand and Steinbach Upright feature 4 separate microphone sources each.
The microphones available in the release were chosen among up to 12 different possible sources, all top-notch models and recorded with the shortest possible path to the converters, featuring Millennia, Neve, SSL and Focusrite preamps fed into Apogee converters at 96K.
Additionally we chose the recording venue according to the pianos themselves: a studio with a large concert-like room for the grand codas and a studio with a medium-sized lively room for the upright piano.
The Model 80 Electric Grand is a nice addition, being the only electric piano with proper piano hammer mechanics and a staple of the sound of popular music from the '70s and '80s.
List price is $ 299.00.