Chocolate Audio is introducing today Glissando Concert Harp: a 47-strings Concert Pedal Harp, released for Kontakt and with a custom Glissando engine, a first for scripted instruments.
- 3.7 GB of compressed samples content (11.6 GB uncompressed).
- 8244 samples.
- 2 microphone sets: Stereo ABwith Schoeps CMC6 mics andMidSide Stereo with Neumann and Royer mics.
- sampled in full detail: up to 1692 samples per articulation and up to 4 round robin.
- recorded in a warm mid-size room to widen the potential applications.
- 20 Articulations.
- 3 types of release samples.
- Independent management of the instrument's resonances.
- warm and precise sound, recorded through Millenniapreamps and Apogee Symphony converters.
- advanced management thanks to our custom advanced scripting engine.
- recorded at 24-bit / 96 kHz, released at 24-bit / 44.1 kHz.
- custom graphics with multi-panel access to every detail of the instrument.
- 2 playing modes, Harp and Piano.
- exclusive Glissando engine.
- manage Pedals like an harpist.
- easy access to the most used Modes and Chords.
- build your own Articulation Set.
- full effects section.
- expand the sound-scape of the harp with envelopes and filters.
- very quick startup times, just around 400 MB of preload.
- intelligent voice management.
- 26 global factory presets.
- up to 4 round robins.
- 39 custom IR reverbs.
- requires Kontakt 5.5.2 or newer, full version only.
99 USD, with an introductory pricing set at 69 USD (30% off list).
Glissando Concert Harp is available now at www.chocolateaudio.com.